Price, PC - Family Law Attorneys
“Family law” is the broad term for the body of law
that addresses the legal relationships between husbands and wives and
parents and children as social and economic units. Encompassed within
the term are:
Separation and Divorce
- Separation Agreements (settling all matters between separated and/or divorcing spouses)
- Protective Orders against abuse or waste of assets
- Equitable distribution of property (both assets and debts)
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Recovery of attorney’s fees and costs of litigation
- Military Divorces
- Uncontested Divorces (all matters settled by written agreement)
- Modification and/or enforcement of existing Divorce Decrees or Orders
Custody - Visitation - Child Support
- Between married parents
- Between unmarried parents
- Between natural parent(s) and “persons with a legitimate
interest” (such as grandparents, step-parents, etc…)
- Modification or enforcement of existing Orders due to change of
circumstances (such as relocation of custodial parent, loss of job,
As Well As These Family Law Issues:
- Guardianship (Adult or Child)
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial Agreements
- Non-marital or “Cohabitation” Agreements
- Palimony (Resolution of Property Issues Between Unmarried Couples)
Questions? Please feel free to
send us a confidential email.
If you have any questions or would like to book a legal consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
View Larger Map
We are conveniently located in the Historic
Freemason Area of Downtown Norfolk.
We have free parking at our front door.
|Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Connor & Price, P.C. | 333 West Freemason Street | Suite 102 | Norfolk, Virginia 23510
P 757.627.5000 | F 757.627.9411
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. Every legal matter is different.
The outcome of each legal case depends upon many factors, including the facts of the case,
and no attorney can guarantee a positive result in any particular case.
Copyright © CONNOR AND PRICE PC, 2009. All rights reserved
Designed by Deluxe Web Design Services